Sunday, August 2, 2009
went to church in e morning.. sang tis song.. nice song..
Complete
Here I am, Oh God
I bring this sacrifice--my open heart.
I offer up my life.
I look to You, Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again
**So I lift my eyes to you, Lord
In Your strength will I break through, Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
I know your love dispels all my fears.
Through the storm, I'll hold on, Lord
And by faith, I will walk on, Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day,
And I will be complete in You
meaningful lyrics.. Indeed, God's love never ends and when i drift off, He will restore me in HIs love again. Sometimes we feel that certain situations, it's hard to have breakthrough.. like sometimes during our spiritual growth, we may reach a stage of 'stagnant'.. feeling spiritually barren.. or sometimes we jus struggle w letting go of certain things or getting out of a long-tym prob.. but by God's strength, we can experience breakthroughs. and indeed God's love can dispels all our fears.. wait.. tis is worth reflecting..cos we noe He loves us n tt we r more than conquerors in Christ cos ultimate victory is in Him.. He God Almighty, so there's no need to fear.. fear is very real.. ps edmund was saying ytd tt fear is e opposite of faith.. yup.. even in storms, let me hold on to You tightly.. n cont to walk on in faith.. n we will b complete in God one day.. :)
k.. wore heels to church today.. to match my dress.. n to test e heels tt i bought for tspc.. wah.. super pain.. i wear socks still kana blisters.. my poor toes.. haha.. i used like 4 plasters.. wah.. n really hard to walk.. cos v pain.. n after church i still went to jurong east to meet my friends cum collegues for lunch.. ya.. tis tym, i over-dressed.. haha.. always like tis when i meet em on sun.. as they'll b wearing shorts.. haha.. bear w e pain.. go imm w kitty to buy things for her sp.. haha.. srsly, perhaps heels is one of e reason y women hv a higher tolerant of pain.. haha.. whenever i walk past any shoes shop, v tempted to go in n buy a pair of sandals.. n change out.. haha.. wonder how i'll survive on tspc day.. ah!! sock n plasters!!! still pain.. eh.. if gt plans after tt, mayb i bring sandals to change out.. but dun match.. haha.. comfort vs looking nice.. haha.. pain! haha.
finally touched my guitar today.. hai.. my interest hor.. dunno wat to say.. i wan to play e guitar.. but when i pick it up.. i play awhile, den sian again.. dunno wat's lacking.. perhaps cos my skill is quite stagnant.. gt learn new chords.. but nt pressing it well.. hai.. when i move in to hostel.. e less i'll touch it.. eh.. wat's gng on?
Labels: Songs: Complete