Thursday, December 17, 2009
Thank You Lord
Thank you Lord for the trials that come my way,
In that way I can grow each day as I let You lead.
And thank You, Lord, for the patience those trials bring,
In that process of growing I can learn to care.
But it goes against the way I am, to put my human nature down,
And let the Spirit take control of all I do.
For when those trials come, my human nature shouts the things to do; And God's soft prompting can be easily ignored.
I thank You Lord with each trial I feel inside,
That You're there to help lead and guide me away from wrong.
'Cause You promised Lord that with every testing, that Your way of escaping is easier to bear.
But it goes against the way I am to put my human nature down,
And let the Spirit take control of all I do.
For when those trials come, my human nature shouts the thing to do;
And God's soft prompting can be easily ignored.
I thank You Lord for the victory that growing brings,
In surrender of everything life is so worthwhile.
And I thank You Lord that when everything's put in place,
Out in front I can see Your face, and it's there You belong
感谢主,在试炼中
感谢主,为面前一切磨难。
藉着它我不断成长,因我认定祢。
哦感谢主,磨难教导我忍耐。
在信靠中成长,我愿顺服主。
救主,我恳求祢扶助我,让我完全降服祢脚前,
让圣灵掌管我全人和全心。
哦,我恳求祢扶助我,让我完全降服祢脚前,
磨难中细听主声,紧紧依靠主。
sang e chinese version in my previous church last tym.. cy jus shared e eng version w me. it's really a nice song tt will bring tears to my eyes when i sing it.. meaningful lyrics.. nice melody.. here's e url for e eng version..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qirXlU7lQXA
Labels: Songs: Thank You Lord