<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/160425011677567268?origin\x3dhttp://encounters-in-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=encounters-in-life.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
MeMoRiEs
WELCOME

A blog to blog on the encounters in my life that are worth remembering

Feel free to read through & leave a tag but pls respect me and my blog



"Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the voice of the LORD ? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams." - 1 Sam 15:22b

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. - Proverbs 16:9


This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!


:D



Sunday, December 20, 2009

today's service is more interesting than last wk.. :x.. haha.. well.. perhaps cos i m nt really v into christmas carrolling by choir.. haha.. though i was in a church choir b4.. :x.. haha.. i guess i prefer today's presentation by e worship band.. haha.. perhaps cos i think band more interesting? haha.. of course w some singing too.. haha.. e keyboardist v cool.. haha.. played 2 keyboard at a time.. his left n right gt keyboard.. sometimes use one only, sometimes one hand play one.. so cool lah.. how did he manage to co-ordinate tt? haha.. n they sang songs like love is a wonderful wonderful thing, love story by taylor swift, n some other songs.. n perfect by simple plan.. hmm.. pastor matt did warn e crowd tt perfect sounds emo.. well.. my tears did drop.. cos of e lyrics.. here's e lyrics.. caution.. it's emo-ish.. haha..

Perfect
Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that
I'm alright
And you can't change me

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't stand another fight
And nothing's alright

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard
Just to talk to you
But you don't understand

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

many of us is seeking for approval.. may b from our own family.. from our friends.. from e society, from our loved ones.. many r seeking to be loved.. a deep sense of need to b loved.. n ppl r looking everywhere.. where do we find love that last? happy endings seem to only occur in shows.. in reality, love isnt that beautiful and perfect.. it has its ugly side too.. wat is love? love is shown on the cross.. love is sacrificial..

went out w nanny to c yt, zy n jx perform sign lang at bugis junction.. wah.. their cca quite united leh.. n quite high.. haha.. we sat down at starbucks to watch their performance.. i was quite late.. :x.. bout 25mins late.. :x.. ok.. i m getting worse.. haha. lucky nanny v patient.. haha.. watched their performance.. quite gd.. haha.. though alot of words i dunno.. haha.. i mean e signing.. haha.. n e funny thing is tt nobody realised i cut my hair when it's so obvious tt its shorter by so much.. haha.. hmm.. i had my hazenut fracuppino.. haha.. finally satisfied my urge for some coffee from either starbucks or coffee bean.. haha.. it has been a long tym since i drank their coffee.. haha.. hmm.. i passed them their xmas gifts.. haha.. n they were all saying sry tt they didnt prepare.. it's ok.. really.. n my xmas gift oso nt v big or wat.. jus a simple gift.. den after tt, went for dinner w nanny.. cos e rest r hving dinner with their cca friends.. haha.. n once again, i throw e decision of where to eat to nanny.. haha.. n we realised tt actually both of us oso dun like to decide.. hahaha.. but he decided in e end.. haha.. yay.. we went to illuma and ate at asian kitchen.. den after we ordered our food, nanny say he wanna go toilet.. but he brought his wallet along w him.. i was thinking it's a bit weird.. haha.. anw, waited v long for him to return.. thot he lost his way or wat.. den wait till e food arrive.. haha.. feels so weird.. one person seated at a table w 2 portions of food infront.. haha.. anw, he returned w a gift!! haha.. i m pleasantly surprised.. haha.. a gift for xmas.. he went down to buy.. haha.. he apologised for like buying now.. den like buy in a rush.. but he feels tt he shld give me a present oso cos i gave him one.. haha.. n he feels better to give b4 xmas.. haha.. he ar.. haha.. nt bad.. i mus say i m impressed n surprised.. haha.. tt he can pull such stunts.. haha.. ok.. srsly, sometimes a bit hard to give me surprises.. haha.. but unplanned surprises tend to surprise me more.. haha.. ok.. dunno wat i saying.. haha.. but actually, really dun need to give me presents back de.. haha.. srsly.. haha..

anw, guess wat he bought me? haha.. a wish flower.. it's a 'plant' tt u hv to plant.. it's some crystal powder n a 'plant'.. tt will grow into flower after a few days.. need to follow e instructions one lah.. haha.. he say he was considering buying me 'believe', 'best wishes' or 'good luck'.. haha.. in e end, he bought 'good luck'.. haha.. cos he oso noe i nt confident of my results.. haha.. so he gave me gd luck.. n was joking tt if i really did well, mus treat him dinner.. cos of his gd luck plant.. lol.. haha.. but hor.. tis will take 13-16 days to grow.. hmm..results will b out on e 30th.. haha.. anw, really thanks.. though i dun think he'll c tis. haha.. but nvm.. i said thanks to him a few tyms le.. haha.. hmm.. nanny oso v gd.. sent me to cck mrt station.. haha. enjoyed talking to nanny.. as usual, i m e talkative one.. haha.. feel as though we r back to pyscho mod again.. haha.. where we attend lect tgt.. haha.. too bad, next sem both of us cnt take pyscho mod.. hopefully, yr 2 sem 1 we both can take.. den gt company for pyscho mod le.. haha.. a random note.. i had upset stomach right after dinner... -.-

it really has been sometimes since we all met up.. after our last paper end on e 1st.. haha.. most hv been busy w own stuff.. meeting up w them n e pleasant surprise hv made my day! haha.. :)

ok.. i still haven gotten my tym alone.. ok.. i wan to fight for tym alone tml morning n early afternoon b4 my hall metting.. hmm.. try to settle some stuff in e morn first.. den go hostel.. hopefully, can get some quiet time.. :)

hai.. dunno y my internet like gt prob.. keep showing e pg 'internet explorer cannot display the page'... -.- n i cant upload pics to fb using e normal way.. e things at e side jus dun pop up.. they only hv e cancel button.. -.- so i hv to use e tradition way of uploading using simple uploader.. -.- haha.. irritating pg.. always cnt display.. -.-

writtern @11:50 PM